Watchismo - Poor customer service; shipping not applied or misleading

Update added by user Jul 14

Update again.Watchismo, now trading as, has stopped replying to my emails.

The order is now overdue by more than three weeks and according to the International Shipping Service has not even entered the country.

Watchismo replied to my PayPal dispute, by providing the same incorrect shipping details they previously provided me.

I will never ever use this horrible shitty company ever again, under any circumstances.

Update added by user Jul 11

further update.After the mail I got from them when I lodged a PayPal dispute - described in the previous update - I have received no further communication from them.

I have mailed twice to find out where my order is and heard nothing. it's now 19 days since I paid them for express, tracked delivery (2-3 business days).

appalling matter how this turns out, I will never use them again.

Update added by user Jul 06

To date, I have only got any reply from them, when I disputed the payment via Paypal.Apparently, that gets you customer service.

After billing for service I never got, shipping I never got and with an order still missing, I got this email:

"Thank you for shopping a! We sincerely apologize your order shipped First Class. If you could please close the PayPal dispute we would be happy to issue you a full refund for your shipping fees paid due to the oversight."

I replied saying that that wasn't good enough, nor was it what I required. I required that the location of the order I have already paid for be established, before any redress was undertaken.

I got this mail:

"Unfortunately, it shipped with very limited tracking capabilities. I will speak to the owner to see what resolution we can come up with for the oversight and I will be sure to get back to you ASAP."

We'll have to see if they ever come back. I hope so, since I'm out everything on this transaction. The only option available to me is to cancel payment, having wasted weeks, and with none of the gifts I thought I was buying.

Essentially, I just bought a sour taste in my mouth, and nothing else. Moral of this story?

You will only get customer service from this company on the day you threaten to withdraw payment.If you're going to deal with them, do so only via PayPal.

Original review posted by user Jul 05

I am still struggling, well after the order was shipped, to find out where it is. They do not respond to emails, to messages sent via their own account system, to messages sent via their contact forms, or via any other method.

Further, their shipping practice is extremely suspect. I ordered from outside the US, paid the premium for the maximum shipping costs to ensure speedy delivery and detailed tracking (as per their shipping options), and subsequently was informed by the Global Postal Tracking Service that they shipped via the cheapest method, with no guaranteed tracking, no prioritization and with no control.

One of the items in the order was a gift, and the date has passed. They have still not responded to any of the multiple messages sent to them, and still not addressed my questions about shipping, tracking and the current location of the parcel.

It's the 5th of July today, and I've been chasing details about this order since it was placed, on the 22nd of June.

Genuinely terrible company. What a pity.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Watchismo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Watchismo.
Filing a new complaint about