Watchismo - Poor customer service; shipping not applied or misleading
Update added by user Jul 14, 2016
Update again.Watchismo, now trading as watches.com, has stopped replying to my emails.
The order is now overdue by more than three weeks and according to the International Shipping Service has not even entered the country.
Watchismo replied to my PayPal dispute, by providing the same incorrect shipping details they previously provided me.
I will never ever use this horrible shitty company ever again, under any circumstances.
Update added by user Jul 11, 2016
further update.After the mail I got from them when I lodged a PayPal dispute - described in the previous update - I have received no further communication from them.
I have mailed twice to find out where my order is and heard nothing. it's now 19 days since I paid them for express, tracked delivery (2-3 business days).
appalling service.no matter how this turns out, I will never use them again.
Update added by user Jul 06, 2016
To date, I have only got any reply from them, when I disputed the payment via Paypal.Apparently, that gets you customer service.
After billing for service I never got, shipping I never got and with an order still missing, I got this email:
"Thank you for shopping a Watches.com! We sincerely apologize your order shipped First Class. If you could please close the PayPal dispute we would be happy to issue you a full refund for your shipping fees paid due to the oversight."
I replied saying that that wasn't good enough, nor was it what I required. I required that the location of the order I have already paid for be established, before any redress was undertaken.
I got this mail:
"Unfortunately, it shipped with very limited tracking capabilities. I will speak to the owner to see what resolution we can come up with for the oversight and I will be sure to get back to you ASAP."
We'll have to see if they ever come back. I hope so, since I'm out everything on this transaction. The only option available to me is to cancel payment, having wasted weeks, and with none of the gifts I thought I was buying.
Essentially, I just bought a sour taste in my mouth, and nothing else. Moral of this story?
You will only get customer service from this company on the day you threaten to withdraw payment.If you're going to deal with them, do so only via PayPal.
Original review posted by user Jul 05, 2016
I am still struggling, well after the order was shipped, to find out where it is. They do not respond to emails, to messages sent via their own account system, to messages sent via their contact forms, or via any other method.
Further, their shipping practice is extremely suspect. I ordered from outside the US, paid the premium for the maximum shipping costs to ensure speedy delivery and detailed tracking (as per their shipping options), and subsequently was informed by the Global Postal Tracking Service that they shipped via the cheapest method, with no guaranteed tracking, no prioritization and with no control.
One of the items in the order was a gift, and the date has passed. They have still not responded to any of the multiple messages sent to them, and still not addressed my questions about shipping, tracking and the current location of the parcel.
It's the 5th of July today, and I've been chasing details about this order since it was placed, on the 22nd of June.
Genuinely terrible company. What a pity.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Shady business practices
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Bought a Promdress and ordered the dress in original size so that we could return the dress. The delivery was very fast! The dress was terible... 2 sizes too..."